WHO WE ARE
Founded in 1994 by top thought leaders in the software testing industry, LogiGear has completed software testing and development projects for prominent companies across a broad range of industries and technologies.
LogiGear provides leading-edge software testing technologies and expertise, along with software development services that enable our customers to accelerate business growth while having confidence in the software they deliver.
LogiGear is headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley with the majority of the software testing and software development staff located in Ho Chi Minh City and Da Nang Vietnam. We are among the largest employers of software testing and development professionals in Vietnam, and our close partnerships with universities throughout the country allow us to attract and recruit top software engineering talent.
LogiGear continues to grow as companies realize the benefits of outsourcing their software testing and development. We have been listed among the fastest growing privately held companies by Inc. 500|5000 in 2009, 2012, 2013 and 2014.
The senior executive team has co-authored several top-selling books on software testing and test automation, including:
- Testing Computer Software, by Cem Kaner, Jalk Falk and Hung Q. Nguyen
- Testing Applications on the Web, by Hung Q. Nguyen, Michael Hackett and Robert Johnston
- Integrated Test Design and Automation, by Hans Buwalda, Dennis Janssen, Iris Pinkster, and Paul Watters
- Global Software Test Automation, by Hung Q. Nguyen, Michael Hackett, and Brent K. Whitlock (foreword by Apple Computers co-founder Steve Wozniak)
LOGIGEAR ANNOUNCES LATEST VERSION OF TESTARCHITECT, THE TEST AUTOMATION PLATFORM, AVAILABLE AT NO COST
LogiGear introduces the “Freemium” launch of TestArchitect Team
Foster City, CA, June 05th, 2017 — LogiGear, a world leader in software testing solutions, today announced the newest addition to the TestArchitect™ family, TestArchitect Team. This new edition of TestArchitect is available online at testarchitect.com and is customized to meet small teams’ software testing needs.
TestArchitect Team is a module-based, action-driven, no-coding test acceleration platform that reduces the time required to create, maintain, and execute large-scale test automation. Offered for free, it is a cost effective solution for building sustainable test automation assets, enabling quick testing for rapid and continuous releases. TestArchitect Team allows two node-locked users per company, and forum support for functional testing. This new paradigm strongly offers small teams with not only access to automated testing but also a turnkey solution to jumpstart even the most ambitious test automation implementation. LogiGear has also updated the existing TestArchitect Product Line to have two versions, TestArchitect Team and TestArchitect Enterprise, and is retiring the existing TestArchitect Mobile, Professional and Professional for Visual Studio line.
LogiGear’s TestArchitect line of solutions optimizes test automation production by providing an out-of-box library of pre-programmed actions that fulfill most functional testing needs, including interacting with GUI controls spanning across Desktop, Web and Mobile, Web Service, OS, command-line, database, images and more. Additionally, TestArchitect’s reporting and dashboard functions provide centralized, real-time and actionable information to help IT teams assess application quality.
“We’re breaking the mold with the introduction of a free edition, TestArchitect Team. Embracing the free-culture, we are pleased to offer a no-coding alternative to test automation and underscore our doubled-down commitment to providing the most robust test automation available in the market today,” said Hung Nguyen, CEO of LogiGear. “TestArchitect’s core concept is action, allowing users to design and automate business-readable tests all in one step. Now small businesses can take advantage of our advanced test automation technology for Continuous Testing / Continuous Delivery / DevOps implementation. We’re pleased to make it available at a ‘freemium’ price.”
Meet TestArchitect Team™ – The Newest Addition to the TestArchitect
We are pleased to introduce TestArchitect Team, the free — yet powerful — version of TestArchitect. The Team edition is equipped with all of the features needed in a smaller testing team.
TestArchitect Team comes packed with the same features that make the existing the TestArchitect line so valued — it allows clients to scale up test automation coverage and productivity by letting users construct defined actions recursively to maximize the reusability.This makes it an ideal codeless test automation framework, great for small Agile teamsthat are leveraging minimal programming expertise.
You can expect all the following benefits from TestArchitect:
- Control in automation planning & development — TestArchitect allows business testers to create business-readable tests and related test assets as soon as the user stories are ready.
- Control in scaling up test automation coverage — With TestArchitect, test automation shifts from automating test cases to automating app-level actions. Business testers with their domain knowledge can rapidly automate app-level actions using ready-made rich-functionalities built-in actions, and other app-level actions.
- Control in adapting changes — TestArchitect embraces app changes by making adapting to them easy. TestArchitect offers features such as Screenshot Recording and Test Results Comparison to help you quickly spot the changes in the new AUT version.
- Control in tool integrations & quality reporting — TestArchitect’s Reporting & Dashboard provides centralized, real-time and actionable reports to help Agile teams objectively assess application quality.
- ✓ Free cost with access to all features
- ✓ 2 node-locked users per company
- ✓ 100 test cases
- ✓ Forum support
For larger enterprise teams, we recommend TestArchitect Enterprise™.To learn more about the entire TestArchitect product line andall its advantages, visit testarchitect.com.